22nd Century Technologies won State of Massachusetts IT procurement contract
22nd Century Technologies won Air Force award to provide Help Desk and Medical Services
22nd Century Technologies won Naval Medical Center IT Support and Network Support contract
22nd Century Technologies won Navy Marine Corp Sharepoint Support Contract
- 22nd Century Technologies has been ranked at #347 in the Top 500 Privately – held Businesses list of fastest growing private companies in United State of America
- 22nd Century Technologies has also been ranked at #49 in Top 100 privately held businesses in New Jersey for the year 2009
- 22nd Century Technologies took #56 spot in Top 100 Subcontinent Asian American Businesses in US listing 2009
- 22nd Century Technologies has been selected for the year 2009 in Top 500 fastest growing diversity-owned business in United States of America with its overall ranking as #363.
- 22nd Century Technologies is ranked at #40 in the State of New Jersey.
22nd Century Technologies is developing portal for OIG which will be based on MOSS 2007. This portal will be used by 400 employees in 4 different locations to collaborate and handle their internal communication and sharing of the information. Portal will have in-built workflow management. Solution will also be integrated with Microsoft Outlook so that employees can receive and send email from portal. Employees can also search for documents attach with emails.