22nd Century has extensive experience in delivering Agile projects. Our Agile methodology is a hybrid model combining best practices from Scrum, Lean, and Extreme Programming. Our Agile Transition Methodology is called 22nd xTreme methodology, which is applied for customers transitioning from a waterfall to agile development.
We advocate DevOps as the preferred method to promote Agile best practices for greater efficiencies gains across development and operations phases. Our Agile Software Development Solution provides quick and continuous delivery of quality products with improved time to market. 22nd Century also provides supporting services including tooling toward progressive practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps; readiness assessments of code, environments and existing teams; and consulting on architecture, technologies and delivery to ensure that you are always delivering value as prioritized by your customer.
Driven by Agile and Lean ways of thinking, empowers us to deliver high-quality products:
- Agile consulting services:
- transitioning from Waterfall to Agile Methodology
- Agile adoption, transition and improvement
- Agile Implementation Services & End to End DevOps offerings for agility through the following services
- Test Acceleration
- Environment Automation
- Release Automation
- Customer Feedback Loop Management
- Application Development using Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM, XP and Lean
- Agile process and tools set up for continuous integration, build automation, test automation and release and deployment
Our Agile Development Methodology include (Scrum, Kanban & Lean):
- Provides an Agile Maturity Model and toolkit, called Agile Index of Maturity (AIM), to assess the agile maturity in an organization.
- Agile Transition Methodology, called 22nd xTreme methodology, for adopting agile for customer projects transitioning from waterfall to agile development models
- Provides ools for continuous integration, build and test automation and environment automation
- Provides up to 20% productivity improvement using agile practices
- Provides early business realization, prioritization leading to highest value in early stages
- Reduces project delivery risk & practices tailored for Pilot and Prove rather than Falter and Fail
- Provides constant customer feedback to manage change effectively