22nd Century Technologies won an Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) / Multiple-Award Contract (MAC) awarded by the US Department of the Navy, Naval Sea Systems Command’s continuing requirement for Seaport-e called Next Generation SeaPort (SeaPort-NxG) multiple-award contract vehicle. Under this contract, the two functional areas on Seaport-NxG are to be reduced to Engineering Support & Program Management Support, supported by 23 sub-categories; all of which will fall under NAICS 541330 and the revenue size standard for Small Business is $38.5 Million. SeaPort Next Generation will have a $21 billion ceiling over 10 years.
SeaPort-NxG Contract Information
Functional Services Areas
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
Task Orders will be posted here once received.
- FreeAlliance.com, LLC
- Stafford Consulting Company, Inc.
Quality Assurance Program
Our Quality Assurance (QA) program is based on our CMMI Level 3 processes and comprises of a series of measured actions with proven results through to ensure performance level expectations of SeaPort-e Program. The key aspects of our QA process are as outlined below:
- Rigorous QA early on to ensure that the requirements are correct and that the team is heading down the right path.
- Our QM Team (QMT) – headed by our Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) –will develop, and submit to the Seaport agency, a QA Plan (QAP), as well as, a QA Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- The QASP defines the acceptable performance standards, dates of completion, measurement frequency, measurement and surveillance methods, and the Government Acceptance Criteria. Specific criteria will be developed to establish clear expectations for quality, completeness, and consistency of each deliverable.
- Our QMT conducts regular internal audits on required deliverables and continually monitor each Task Order Project Team performance on each Performance Measures against the Acceptance Criteria thresholds.
- Quality assurance reviews conducted for each deliverable specified in the Deliverables Schedule.
- Our QA Archive consisting of all work products and deliverables, as well as their associated review and approval forms
Our Quality assurance is a continuum of practices that result in value-added capabilities for both the customer and the team.
Capture Manager and Teaming Coordinator