Engineering, Technical & Programmatic Services
NAVSEA has awarded 22nd Century Technologies Team multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. 22nd Century has won a SEAPORT Enhanced contract covering all 7 zones and 22 functional areas.
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology Support
- Ship Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Acquisition Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
22nd Century Team
N00178-11-D-6410-EX01: Program Management Admin Support Services
Quality Assurance Program
Our Quality Assurance (QA) program is based on our CMMI Level 3 processes and comprises of a series of measured actions with proven results through to ensure performance level expectations of SeaPort-e Program. The key aspects of our QA process are as outlined below:
- Rigorous QA early on to ensure that the requirements are correct and that the team is heading down the right path.
- Our QM Team (QMT) – headed by our Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) –will develop, and submit to the Seaport agency, a QA Plan (QAP), as well as, a QA Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- The QASP defines the acceptable performance standards, dates of completion, measurement frequency, measurement and surveillance methods, and the Government Acceptance Criteria. Specific criteria will be developed to establish clear expectations for quality, completeness, and consistency of each deliverable.
- Our QMT conducts regular internal audits on required deliverables and continually monitor each Task Order Project Team performance on each Performance Measures against the Acceptance Criteria thresholds.
- Quality assurance reviews conducted for each deliverable specified in the Deliverables Schedule.
- Our QA Archive consisting of all work products and deliverables, as well as their associated review and approval forms
Our Quality assurance is a continuum of practices that result in value-added capabilities for both the customer and the team.
22nd Century Technologies Inc