ENCORE III IDIQ Task Orders shall be used to perform the 19 performance areas which form the basis for providing information technology (IT) solutions for the development, installation, fielding, training, operation and life-cycle management of components and systems in the operational environments of Combatant Commands and their subordinate components, the military services, Defense agencies, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and other Federal agencies.
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
Contract Period of Performance:
5 base year plus 5 options years
Available Order Types:
CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF, T&M
Type of Award:
Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity Task Order contract
Place of Performance:
CONUS and OCONUS
Contract Ceiling Value:
ENCORE III Offers
The scope of this effort includes support to all activities within the DoD. Other Federal agencies may utilize this contract to satisfy their IT requirements after making the appropriate Economy Act Determination, if applicable, in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 17.5. IT solutions encompass a range of capabilities from old legacy systems to new, emerging IT solutions.
Quick and Easy Ordering Process
This is an Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) contract against which it is planned to award Fixed Price (FP) and Cost-Reimbursement (CR) type task orders in accordance with FAR Subpart 16.5 - Indefinite-Delivery Contracts. Labor rate ceilings for a wide range of labor categories are pre-negotiated and 22nd Century can provide these details. (Rates may be discounted for a particular task) 22nd Century will help you through the ordering process.
Basic Steps for the Agencies
- Formulate Requirements
- Consult with team 22nd Century to plan project/tasks, develop work and prepare estimates.
- Prepare for Acquisition
- Submit requisition, listing Team 22nd Century as the sole provider and add funding information.
- Award Task and Execute
- After Team 22nd Century receives task order and visit access request is submitted, work begins.
- Task Area 1 – Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Task Area 2 – Integrated Solutions Management
- Task Area 3 – Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Task Area 4 – Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Task Area 5 – Requirements Analysis
- Task Area 6 – Market Research and Prototyping
- Task Area 7 – Information and Knowledge Management
- Task Area 8 – Custom Application Development
- Task Area 9 – Product Integration
- Task Area 10 – Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Task Area 11 – Asset Management
- Task Area 12 – Network Support
- Task Area 13 – Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
- Task Area 14 – Information Communications Technology
- Task Area 15 – Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Task Area 16 – Web Services
- Task Area 17 – Operations Support
- Task Area 18 – IT Support Services
- Task Area 19 – Cloud Professional Services
FreeAlliance.com, LLC : SB, SDB, WOSB, HUBZone
Command Solutions International, LLC : Veteran Owned, SDVOSB
Point of Contacts:
Mr. Vikas Sharma | 703-774-9322
Customer Satisfaction POC :
Mr. Jatin Khanna | 732-824-2688