Job Title: Senior Application Developer
The Senior Application Developer (SAD) will perform highly specialized and complex information systems analysis and programming tasks and acts as technical expert for development or maintenance of one or more major systems.
This position may also function as a lead for application development projects and may supervise lower-level application development personnel.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field and three (3) years of recent, full-time, paid experience coding, testing, and debugging applications programs
- or -
Four (4) years of recent, full-time, paid experience in an information technology organization, coding, testing, and debugging application programs.
- Advanced proficiency in common programming languages (e.g., R, Python, SQL)
- Proficiency in additional languages desired but not mandatory (e.g, Pyspark, Java, JSON, SAS, C/C++)
- Experience in building and productionalizing ETL pipelines mandatory
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience in database engineering desired but not mandatory
- Experience with data warehousing
- Experience with parallel processing mandatory (e.g., utilizing Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Hadoop)
- Experience with Azure/cloud platforms desired but not mandatory
- Experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD-CD), Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile/Scrum-base projects
- Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
- 8 hours per day/ 40 hours per week